Premium ford tools, with a aluminum case. Your ultimate solution for ford locks.
This is a unique pick, designed to pick all Ford Tibbe locks.
The design allows each disk to be easily picked individually and allows the user to see the full code at an instant once picked.
How to use it
The principal is quite simple – each section on the handle revolves and causes the pick end to alter – once you’ve moved through the sections the pick end will resemble the key and you can turn the lock. There’s two methods of using this tool and you can use the instructions below to try them both – you’ll find a lot of locks open quite quickly and with relative ease.
Everyone’s talking about the Ford Tibbe Pick – alongside our Ford HU101 Inner Groove Pick your access range for Ford cars is utterly comprehensive.
Individual Disc Technique
1. Insert the tool right into the lock
2. Rotate each disc to find the solid No. 4 discs. These are the discs that will operate the lock once picked. There can be more than one.
3. Maintain tension on at least one of these No.4 discs.
4. Slowly rotate the others – without forcing them – past their stop points.
5. Once all positions are stopped try rotating the No. 4 disc. If the lock does not open, maintain the tension whilst rotating each disc each way slightly. You are usually nearly there and it can often take just a little wiggle.
All Disc Technique.
1. Insert tool into lock
2. Find the No. 4 discs.
3. Maintain tension constantly on at least one of these No.4 discs.
4. Rotate all remaining manipulators forward & back together until set & lock opens.
1. Once the lock is open, keep the tension on the No. 4 discs, holding the lock in the open position continuously until decoded.
2. Whilst holding this tension gently rotate each manipulator forward until they come to a stop. Do not force it past this stop position.
3. Look at the stop positions, you will see instantly the No. 4 disc height position. From this you will be able to work out the other disc positions.
There are only 4 positions in a Tibbe lock.